That's why we provide tailored lessons to help students build confidence and mastery in their academic work.
Our programs develop concept acquisition, critical thinking, and application of skills. Our math and English curricula follow Common Core Standards, helping prepare students for academic and standardized tests as well as everyday challenges.
We motivate and encourage students to learn the principles of mathematics and English in a rewarding way. Our teachers monitor student progress on homework and tests to ensure that they are on track and receiving the help they need.
At Best in Class, your children will gain a sense of confidence in and excitement for learning.
- 5 Ways to Encourage Reluctant Readers
- Practical Strategies to Help Your Child with Test Anxiety
- 3 Ways to Track Your Child’s Progress in January
- Tips for a Great College Admissions Essay
- How to Get Your Child to Try New Experiences: Strategies that Really Work!
- My Child Was Referred for Gifted Testing—What’s Next?
- How to Create an Effective Reward System at Home
- Enrichment Education: Programs that Support All Learners